kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Follow The Money - Ross Cavins Raunchy, bizarre, and plain ole absurd. [b:Follow The Money|8710436|Follow The Money (A collection of interconnected short stories)|Cavins, Ross|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WhjLirwyL._SL75_.jpg|13583293] was like a gritty train wreck that you want to look away from but just can't, into the minds of reoccuring characters that have their limits tested when it comes to things like greed, pride, lust, envy and extravagance.

Split into ten interconnected short stories this book will make you laugh so hard, you'll pee yourself just a little, especially when you get to the story entitled, "HAVE FUN TONIGHT."

This is a new shelf favorite of mine and a must read for anyone who's a fan of Christopher Moore, Carl Hiassen, Elmore Leonard, and any author in the bizarro and absurdist categories.