Wow, all I can do is shake my head, at this book. I don't even know where to start on this one, so I'm just going to do bullets.
- This book is all over the place. There is no consistency. Unpolished at best. Could of used a lot more editing.
- All the characters were one dimensional card board cut outs, which made Star look flakey, naive, lacking in common sense, no moral compass, and no follow through or thinking about the outcomes of any of her actions.
- The dialogue was stilted and unnatural.
- I didn't like the message of the book.
- Worse than a lot of other Romances I have read in the past.
- Note to Pamela Anderson: If I were you, I'd hire better people. Your team is supposed to make your writing more interesting, not less.
- Glad I borrowed this book from the library. They can have it back.
- Finally, I think Star could use a good psychologist and a healthy dose of Self-Love, maybe even some time on the yoga mat, would help her mental and physical balance. Just saying.