kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Sadie is the type of character you will hate yourself for liking so much

Sadie the Sadist: X-tremely Black Humor/Horror - Zané Sachs

Another great recommendation by B&B - thank you!

The whole book is narrated by Sadie; a lowly grocery clerk, who has a very macabre sense of humor. I really liked Sadie. I read this one carefully to see if her character would break, and to my surprise, she did not. Sadie is deranged. Her interior life (or is it?) is very disgusting and perverse. Not to be read by those who are easily offended or faint of heart. For me, the book started off tame, went spiraling downhill from there, and ended abruptly, which I felt was the best way to go out, since it was an ending that stuck with me long after I put this one back on my digital bookshelf. All in all, if you enjoy gory horror, with disgusting sexual themes, and very black humor, then you should definitely give this one a shot, as it was like nothing I had ever read before. I'm truly looking forward to reading more by this author in the future.