kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

A Really Good Book With Surprising Twists and Turns

NOS4A2 - Joe Hill

This is one of those books that you should just pick up and dive into. I only read one review by B&B, before I jumped into this book myself. Like her review, I'm not going to go into any plot points or spoilers here, it's just my thoughts on the book that you will read.

With that said, Vic is an awesome character. She is interesting, flawed, and realistic. She drives the book.

My second favorite character is Charlie Manx, who is one creepy dude. I think I will have nightmares about him for a while.

This book is long, but very fast paced. It kept me up flipping pages, reading late at night, trying to figure out where the story might go next.

The ending was good as well and wrapped up in some ways that were both expected and unexpected at the same time.

I personally haven't read a horror/suspense novel in a long time, but I'm really glad I picked this one up and gave it a whirl. I will be keeping an eye on Joe Hill and look forward to reading more from him in the future.