kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

The Historian

The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova This is one of those novels that I would call an "investment" either you're in it for the long haul or don't even bother to pick it up.

Do I think that Elizabeth Kostova could of condensed some of the material? Sure do, but at the same time I'm glad she kept it at this length because her passion and research on this subject needed room to grow, mature and end in a well done ending, which in my mind she accomplished.

I liked the story in a story in a story technique that she implored for this novel. It never left me bored, but it always left me wondering how the heck will she wrap up all these loose strings at the end? Well, to be honest, the ending was the part that blew me away because she did tie up all the loose ends in a very interesting way that I couldn't of guessed even if I tried.

Would I recommend this book to others? Most certainly and I can't wait to read her next novel when it comes out.