kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

The Help

The Help - Kathryn Stockett This is one of those rare books where the hype was actually right.

It's an amazing read from start to finish. One that caught my attention and will stay with me for a very long time. I laughed, I cried, I got mad, and I loved the characters of Aibileen, Minny and Skeeter. What they did was brave, bold, and showed that we're all just people after all. We all go through changes and I love the ending when Aibileen says: "Maybe I ain't too old to start over, I think and I laugh and cry at the same time at this. Cause just last night I thought I was finished with everything."

I borrowed this one from the library because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not and since I couldn't put it down, I'm looking forward to going to my local indie book store and buying myself a copy to add to my permanent collection because this is one I'll be reading over again.