kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

A Million Versions of Right

A Million Versions of Right - Matthew Revert This is the first time I've come to the page to write a review and have found myself to be utterly speechless.

Let me be honest, I didn't know what to make of this book. It was one of the most bizarre and absurd tomes I have read to this day and I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't the kind of book I could read all at once. I had to read it in drips and drabs otherwise it would overwhelm me.

Now that I'm done and have thought about the book for a few days, I must admit that Matthew Revert is most certainly in the gutter but he's one of us who are looking at the stars. I think Oscar Wilde said that and I find it to be true of this author as well.

I am most certainly looking forward to the next absurd book to come from this author because he creates strange new worlds with his unique language and I had to admire the fact that he chooses his words carefully like a poet to create his strange images that will stick with me long after I put this book back on my shelf.