kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Rebecca

Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier Thank you Bright Young Things for bringing me back to read this wonderful book for the third time.

It had been so long (almost 6 years) since I last read it that I had forgotten a lot of the subtle nuances of this wonderful story full of mystery, suspense and intrigue. So, I was happy to revisit it again.

Although I felt it was a really well written book over all, I must admit I had forgotten how slow it starts in the beginning, but then when the story began to pick up around page 100, I just couldn't put it down. So, when I got to the end I had forgotten all about the boring beginning, which to me is a sign of a good book.

Of course I just love the fact that Rebecca, a dead woman/ghost, is the driving force of the story and keeps it interesting.

This is a classic must read for anyone who likes suspense, mystery, and a bit of horror.