kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Hint Fiction: An Anthology of Stories in 25 Words or Fewer

Hint Fiction: An Anthology of Stories in 25 Words or Fewer - Robert Swartwood, Kathleen Ryan, Donora Hillard, Mercedes M. Yardley, Barry Napier, Jeremy D. Brooks, Tara Deal, Jane Hammons, Randall Brown, Val Gryphin, Madeline Mora-Summonte, Sophie Playle I was so inspired by this little anthology of stories told in 25 words or fewer that I decided to do a "hint review" Not quite sure how good it will come out but here we go:

---------------------------------------------
All of these stories have a sock-it-to-you quality that you may or may not get upon the first read through.
---------------------------------------------

Ok, so not the greatest review I ever wrote, but it just goes to show how hard it is to write something meaningful in such a limited space with a limited word count. I'm going to work on my own hint fiction and see if I can come up with something better. If I can, I will post it in the writing section of my goodreads page, so be on the lookout! Only time will tell.