kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

The Order of Odd-Fish

The Order of Odd-Fish - James  Kennedy I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into with this one, but I ended up throughly enjoying it, and now I want to meet other people who enjoyed this odd, quirky story as much as I did.

The trade paperback artwork was just fabulous and if I had to pick a favorite character I would have to say it would be Ken Kiang. With sarcastically funny dialogue like: "No man calls me a boobly-boobly-boo-boo and lives!" You can't help but liking this complex character. Also, something quite intereseting and unexpected happens to him at the end, but you're going to have to read the story to find out what it is. I'm not telling.

I don't want to give too much of the plot away but I was very impressed at how James Kennedy could sustain his story and have it end well in 400 plus pages. I honestly didn't want this imaginative story to end and when I came to the last page I was kind of sad this adventure was over. However, I do look forward to reading Mr. Kennedy's next book, whatever that may be.