kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Person

Person - Sam Pink I came to this book at the most perfect time when I wasn't right in the head due to a harsh migraine. In between sleep, I read this book and had some very strange dreams about smelling like pizza, going into a second interview for a bagging position, and having neon colored words scroll through my headhole. It was as if this book played out as a movie in my sleep.

However, I still came to the conclusion today (now that I'm feeling like my 'normal' self) that this book is awesome! I loved the absurd, surreal reality the narrator "person" creates inside his own head. There's not a whole lot of action, but there's this whole weird world created from the persons inner dialogue, observations on the outside world. I also liked the poetic quality of this story as well and would consider reading Sam Pink's poetry in the future.