kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Black Hole Blues

Black Hole Blues - Patrick Wensink "Every time I step on stage, I still get that Fourth-of-July-in-the-gut feeling I did of my first sold-out show." - J. Claude Caruthers, Nashville's Shakespeare

Did you know the "J" in J. Claude Caruthers doesn't stand for anything? Well you would if you read this book.

I totally enjoyed this Wentastic trip and think it's even more fun when read out loud with goofy voices. I also really enjoyed how Patrick Wensink makes inanimate objects come to life and have interesting observations and opinions regarding their surroundings like Rusty the Guitar, Mister Proton, Lloyd's prosthetic hand, and Ms. Club Sandwich; and yes, I did voices for all these 'characters' as well, in case you were wondering.

So step into your cowboy boots, strap on your cowboy hat, grab a beer and a bottle of whiskey, and make sure your guitar is stowed properly because you'll be going on one heck of a wild ride! Are you ready?