kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults, Second Edition

Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults - Connie Sarros When I first found out I had Celiac disease, my mom bought me this cookbook as a gift. Well, it's been a while now and I think I've pretty much tried everything in the book. I like that these recipes are easy to follow and take only 30 - 40 minutes to prepare most things, with the exception of breads, since they take longer.

I still haven't perfected my breads yet as they still get as hard as a rock after two days no matter if I freeze or not and I do not want to eat bread that can be considered a deadly weapon.

However, I have learned that gluten-free doesn't have to be taste free and some of my favorite recipes are the tuna noodle casserole, maple syrup salmon, and breakfast in a cup.

Now that I know how to prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners for myself, I feel as if it's time to move onto desserts and hopefully one day my bread will become edible as well. Wish me luck.