kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

King of the Perverts

King of the Perverts - Steve  Lowe Steve Lowe has done it again folks! This book was wildly inappropriate, original, and bleeping hilarious!

I don't want to give too much away, for those of you who have not read it and would want to, but I feel a little bit of plot summary is in order. The premise of this one is a reality TV game show in which ten contestants compete in a sexcathalon for the million dollar prize. It starts off innocently enough with a golden shower, and then literally goes down hill from there.

My favorite part was the alligator f**k house. I have never laughed so hard and did you know that coffee (even iced coffee) hurts when coming out your nose? I then had to share this part with all of my friends and they too thought it was hysterical.

Also, my favorite character was Mongo, Dennis's filmographer. He's of a dubious Russian/Checz descent, has a creepy smile, and adds a lot of humor to the situations Dennis finds himself in. Oh, and Pauline (how could I forget about her) she's my favorite female character. If you read the book, you'll find out why.

Steve, if you're cool with it, my musical friends and I would like to write the theme song to this book. We don't have anything concrete yet, but we're working on it.