kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Sacre Bleu: A Comedy d'Art (P.S.)

Sacré Bleu: A Comedy d'Art - Christopher Moore This was a fun read during the most busiest time of the year.

Between cooking, shopping, and hanging out with family and friends, oh yeah and work; I found the time to plow through this book.

This one read similar to Moore's previous novel FOOL, but instead of Shakespeare, it's about my most favorite time in Art History, The Impressionists. I could tell Moore did his homework on this one because it was a fine blend between real artists, their works, and a fun fictional mystery.

I must admit here that my favorite characters were Toulouse-Lautrec and Blu. I also enjoyed the jokes throughout the book including but not limited to the: butte, Professor Bas'tahd, Penis, and Syphilis. If you aren't getting what I'm referring to here, then you need to get this book and read it, because it's one heck of a zany ride. Buckle yourself in and take this ride back to 1890's Paris. You won't be disappointed, at least I hope not.