kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Treating A Sick Animal

Treating A Sick Animal -- Flash and Micro Fictions - Timothy Gager Sometimes surreal, sometimes all to real, always gritty, raw and originial, Timothy Gager's flash fictions say so much with so little. These are literary delights you're going to want to savor.

One of my favorite things is the way the author takes an object and twists it into something else entirely. This concept can be found in many of the sories, but my favorite one was "Just Dessert." The focus of the story is on a belt buckle and then it morphs into a love story.

Another favorite of mine is "The Short Marriage of a Bride and Groom." This one is told from the perspective of "the guy wearing a tuxedo smiling on top of the wedding cake." This one is sad, but again, very well done.

In conclusion, all these stories are amazingly awesome and I am grateful to Lavinia Ludlow author of alt.punk for recommending this author to me. I did enjoy this book very much and I am looking forward to reading more from Timothy Gager in the future.