kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler
Don't Tell Your Cousin - Veronica E. Kelly I always like to read books by young authors, so when this ebook was offered to me by the author, I decided to take it on.

The Good

1. It's an extremely faced paced read.

2. The characters were pretty interesting and I cared about them enough to keep on reading all the way through.

The Bad

1. It wasn't very well edited. This is a major pet peeve of mine especially with ebooks. There were a ton of misspellings, wrong forms of punctuation and grammatical mistakes.

2. There were long strands of dialogue that didn't make a whole lot of sense at times. I thought it would of been better done if there was more expository as well.

3. The drama...OMG! The characters were either fighting, fucking, or shopping, which wasn't very realistic even for chick lit fiction.

All in all, I honestly wanted to like this book more than I did, but I do think it's pretty awesome that Veronica Kelly put it out there (literally), as I'm sure there will be people out there who will enjoy this book more than I did.