kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5)

Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5) - Gail Carriger No! This cannot be the end of the Parasol Protectorate. NO! NO! NO!

This honestly was one series I really enjoyed because I was compelled to read all the books and loved every minute of the hilarious adventures. That's why I refuse to believe it is over.

In this one Alexia finds herself in Egypt to investigate the God-Breaker's Plague that's hurting supernaturals all over and encounters some very interestingly disturbing occurrences. Prudence, Ivy and Biffy were the characters that really made me love this book all the more. Oh yeah and when the Gastropod comes into the picture was when the story got to the point where I couldn't put it down, even though The Tunstell's play was highly entertaining at the beginning of the story as well.

My only beef with the book was how nicely it ended. All the story lines were wrapped up complete with a bow and a skull pin to hold it in place. I understand why Gail Carriger did it this way, but I still wanted to hope that there'd be a story line with an open ending in hopes of another one, but alas, it didn't turn out that way.

Anyways, a really remarkable series that captured my attention and imagination. Even if Gail Carriger doesn't write another one in this series, I can't wait to read more of her works in the future!