kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

So Now You're a Zombie: A Handbook for the Newly Undead

So Now You're a Zombie: A Handbook for the Newly Undead - John Austin Ok, so you've been infected with the z-virus and you've reanimated into a zombie, now what?

Pick up this guide my shambling friends and it will let you know how many brains you will need to consume so you don't decompose too rapidly, how to attack humans successfully so that you too can spread your infection and wipe out as many breathers as zombie possible, and how to get out of the tough situations you're bound to find yourself in.

This manual is full of great knowledge, as well as humor, and I learned a thing or two about zombification that I didn't know before. For instance - did you know zombies can projectile vomit up to six or seven feet and spread the z-virus that way? Neither did I until I read this book. Now I'm wondering why they never show that on Walking Dead It would definitely add a new element of surprise to the breathers that are left.

However, now that I know what it means to be a zombie, I am no longer afraid and if I ever become one I will know exactly what to do - keep on shambling around as much as possible, attack, and spread the z-virus through projectiles whenever possible.