kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

Bossypants

Bossypants - Tina Fey Re-read it 2/2013 for Open Books Book Club and still really enjoyed it!

Tina Fey is my kind of woman - intelligent, interesting, and f-ing hilarious! If not having a driver’s license, falling asleep while someone else is driving, and being developmentally stunted in general are qualities needed to get into comedy acting and writing, well I should be famous by now, indeed!

Actually, this book was well written and held my attention all the way through. I really enjoyed Tina's anecdotes about her SNL days, being Sarah Palin, working with Amy Poehler, and then moving on to do her own thing on 30 Rock, which is a show I just can't get enough of!

I can totally see why this book was all the rage in 2011, too bad it took me this long to get around reading it, but I'm glad I finally did. My only question is when will Amy Poehler write her celebrity tell all because that's the one I'd really like to read, since she literally was a game changer for women in comedy, at least for me she was, even more so than Tina, whom I actually adore by the way (if you haven't already guessed that).