kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

The Rag: Winter/Spring 2013

The Rag: Winter/Spring 2013 - Seth Porter,  Dan Reilly,  Ronda Rutherford A wonderful collection of short stories, poetry and artwork gathered together from new and up and coming artists throughout the United States as well as overseas, and released to the world as a digital zine.

I really love indie presses and was honored to be given a chance to read this one. All the stories were a little left of right, which I totally dug, and if I had to choose a favorite, I'd have to pick Zeke Stargazing By: Rachel Kimbrough which is about a brother and sister who want to give their mother something she loves for Christmas and it goes horribly awry.

So, if you like your stories with a dash of hot sauce or stories that might make you a little queasy after reading them, then I suggest you pick up this zine and give it a chance. I'm glad I did and look forward to reading more issues in the future for sure.