kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler
New Orleans was so much fun! Good times and cheers to old and new friends!
New Orleans was so much fun! Good times and cheers to old and new friends!
NaNoWrimo has been interesting this year. I started with one idea and then it morphed into something totally different. This just might be the year I finish something! I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
My friend Tati is hosting, but I will be reading some original poetry, along with other fantastic artists, writers, and musicians! We will have literary cocktails and beer available (21+) Please bring any size coat and/or sweater for donation @OneWarmCoat. Many thanks to #Onesavvyveteran and #berwynvfwpost for making this night amazing already! Now we just need you. See you then!

Holy Snikes, Batman!

October and now November I have been living in the messy middle, so I just wanted to give you a life update. I hope you enjoyed