kpaone92

Kate Says: "Reading Is Fun!"

Amy Falls Down: A Novel
Jincy Willett
The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through Depression
Eric Maisel Phd
Yes Please
Amy Poehler

A Little Bit More About Me

1. Are you named after anyone? Nope. However, I knew I was in big trouble when my first, middle, and last name were used all together, by one or both of my parents.

2. When was the last time you cried? When I get too stressed out. This happens a lot more than I'd like to admit to.

3. Do you have kids? None of my own, but I do enjoy taking care of other people's children, and I absolutely love giving them back :)

4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? Indeed.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  No. (That's me being sarcastic!)

6. Will you ever bungee jump? Yes, I have already had this adventure, so I don't feel the need to do it again. However, I do enjoy getting off the ground once in a while.

7. What's your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereal, but I do love starting my morning with a banana and cold brew coffee.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile.

9. What is your eye color? Green.

10. Scary movies or happy endings? A little bit of both. It depends on my mood.

11. Favorite smell? Lavender, Patchouli, Jasmine

12. Summer or winter? Neither. I'm a spring and fall kind of girl.

13. Computer or television? Books.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?  About 1600 miles from my place of birth, which is where I'm living now.

15. Do you have any special talents? I love reading out loud and making up funny and unique voices for each character.

16. Where were you born? Upstate NY

17. What are your hobbies? Reading. Listening to music. Dancing. Writing.

18. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment, but I would like to foster a pet in need.

19. Favorite movie? SLC Punk and Tank Girl

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger brother.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea, I'm still trying to figure it out.

So there you go, that's me!